Then I went to find some wool thing and played with it. Omggg, I sound like a cat uh. Like, play with wool. So, I stayed up the whole night playing with my camera also uh. My dad went jogging. Miracle! I never knew he could even run. I went to sleep awhile after my mum left the house for work. Around 7am?
No wake up call. I had a wake up text though. Like 2? I swear justin beaver's baby is super efficient in waking me up okay. Had an awesome dream of me and zhixiang. Was so blissful. Didn't even want to wake up. My dreams are better than my reality. Texted him a bit when I woke up. Trained down to batok to pass something to pink dolphin.
I went to the rooftop to slack alone and reminisce the good times 5 months ago.
Then I headed down to 288 to look for the 3 brothers. Well, mainly, zhixiang. Was super duper happy thanks to zhijun. Him + zhijie are really very nice people. Was quite late so me and zhixiang left to catch the last 852. Luckily, we made it on time for the bus.
Today, I'm happy.