Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Giving myself false hopes.

Who am I kidding? He doesn't love me. Why should he. I'm trash to him. Why would he love me? Stupid. Idiot. Useless. Brainless. Worthless. Thats all the words that describe me. I'm just damn naive. 曾经以为等待会改变什么, 你总会属于我, 但是最后时间证明了.... I thought waiting could change things, and one day you'd be mine again... I should just wake up from this endless dream. Wake up from my naiveness. Wake up from my ridiculous shit. He doesn't love you. Do you get it? 4 words. HE. DOESN'T. LOVE. YOU.

你可不可以爱我? 可不可以想我?
虽然我对自己没有一点的把握
别害怕我难过, 告诉我你真实的感受.

等待会改变什么吗??

A million words, a million hearts, a million pictures, a million anything is unable to express how much I love you. A million teardrops, a million heartaches, a million sleepless nights, a million times of pain will never be able to bring you back to me. One smile from you, one glimpse at you, one look at you, one look FROM you can make me smile. Will you smile back to me and say "I love you"?