Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Irritated ttm.

Pink dolphin ah, please I'm not your dog. You ask me go there means I'll go there. Omfg. Really piss me off. You expect me to fly until batok just to pass you something. And you claim you need it. Omfg ttm. Fuck you. I swear I will box you. I just woke up, then you ask me fly there. Seriously wtf ttm. Don't treat me like your toy. Its so obvious that you are/ I really damn annoyed by you. -'- Fuck you ttm. Then you keep saying after I pass you, then you need go home alr. Macham avoiding me la. Like wtf. You want avoid and yet you want me pass you also. Like wtf can? Seriously just fuck off. What people told me is so true. You're two faced. And now, I'm seeing the bad side of you. -'-

Proper post once I reach home.