Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby before its too late, what about now?

OH.MY.GOD. guess who just texted me? ;) Mingxuan! Damn, you guys don't know him. He's my primary school friend and we worked together before. JULIA! MINGXUAN TEXTED ME. OMG RIGHT! Okay shit. This is crazy shit. He's weird. He texted me say he's sorry all. I don't even know what he did wrong. :/ weirdo.

I have like 2 dollars to survive on for the week! ;(;( I my lunch + dinner and seoul garden. Yay. It was super awesome. We ate really really really slowly. Cause it was buffet! We could have all we liked. It was damn expensive though. But the icecream tasted fab. Hmmm. Headed to safra area to play swings awhile then went to batok and then I went home on the 2nd last train. Phewwww~

Itouch will be mine tomorrow.

sigh.