Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

He closes a door, and opens another.

Aghhhhhh. I love this guy >>>!!!@@!! Going crazy noww. I'm kinda lazy to go shower and prepare to leave the house. Heh. Actually, I woke up for school today, but I suddenly didn't feel like going to school. So I just continued sleeping. And my whole family didn't come and wake me up. Hahaha. My mother still happily leave for work. And my dad also. Uhhh. Actually skip school, they also never really chase us for MC or parents letter ehh. Heh. Aw well. Lets hope he brings the itouch later for me to play. I miss it a gazillion ;( getting it back on wednesday! Hoooraayyyy~~ Need to study SS and History. I haven't finished memorizing the SS shit. I think I sorta kinda forgotten the stuff that I studied last week. Damnnn. Oh btw, tml is a special day yknow! Some girl's birthday. Hehh. The lady gaga fan. -.- I suddenly got flu. ;/


just trying to talk a bunch of nonsense to fill in that space so that I can post this guy's picture. Heh.