Butterfly fly away.
I'm not in a very good mood now.
I feel like I'm not myself anymore.
School was as usual. Kept disturbing bro, as usual. Together with Vivian the small kid. Ate 3 meals with Amanda and daren. Whewwww. Cause there were 2 recesses. And I ate 2 bowls of food during the second recess. Because of daren again. He was still hungry. Zzzz. He should bring an elephant to school to eat. Rollerblading was awesome. I think I can do it alr. Apart from screaming at every millipede I see. Heh. Sorry.
Ended school at like... 4plus? Cause of SS remedial and Chem test (which I'm sure to flunk badly). I was in a rush to go home and shower before heading for tuition because I felt damn sticky cause of PE. So I rushed through the Chem paper. Left a zillion blanks. Gonna disappoint Mdm Lock again. :( I'll try to do well in the next paper. I hope...
Went to the office to get my ezlink card back. I forgot to do DC yesterday. Zzzzz. Used the "school end late" excuse to get my card back. But Mdm Bibi wasn't there and the other lady there refuse to return me. Zzzzzz. I was in a freaking huge rush, so I didn't care. I just rannnn off.
Hot weather. Dislike. Cold weather. Dislike. Singapore's hot and then cold. Sucks.

