
Changed my blog song back to my previous previous song. Heh. I managed to wake up on time for Chem remedial today! I went to sleep at 5am last night. Ughhhh. I lay in bed, couldn't fall asleep. Was otp with my friend for awhile, then hung up. I was starving like mad in the middle of the night. Woke up at 7am cause I thought remedial was at 8:30am. Zzzz. Went back to sleep after I saw Amanda's text saying its at 10:30am. When my dad tried to wake me up at 9am, I thought only a few minutes passed since 7am uh. I didn't even have any dreams. Zzzzzz. Draggggged myself out of bed. Met up with bro at his station and headed to school together. Was 15mins late, but at least I turned up eh? People thought I wasn't gonna turn up, so they sat at my seat. Hehhh, front row seats are the best! Can concentrate better right? Didn't sleep during lessons. Was like some good girl copying down notes. Went through the MCQ test. I got 20/40. Ughhhhh. I'm gonna do much better for the next MCQ test on friday! There was a redox test after the remedial. I swear I had no idea there was a test today! Thought it was tml. D: I didn't study, but I think I can do well for this cause my redox is quite good (?) After the test, the guys went to watch those people spar in the toilet. Heh, I wonder who won? Looking forward to school reopen tml! I'm gonna study hard for O levels. Not gonna procrastinate any longer. (hopefully)
Was msning sean bestf last night! [heartshape]