Are you sure you're not dreaming? Kill yourself to wake up.
What daren said : I think this movie is just like Choon Keat's stories... It has too many characters.
so, I caught this 2pm movie with Amanda, Daren, Subra, Aravindh and Shawn at batok's theater. We bumped into last year 4e2's seniors. They watched the same movie and were sitting right infront of us! The audio stopped halfway through during the movie, and I really think they should refund us. Hehh. The guys infront of us were translating the chinese subtitles into english for the nonchinese people. How thoughtful. Zzzzz. They were like, "I WANT MY COFFEE." I don't know why, but that was what the subtitles said. :/
me and Daren dabao-ed kfc into the theater to eat. Hid the food in his bag and the drinks in mine. ;) spilled food onto my bag and spilled the drinks onto the floor cause it was damn dark. My slippers got damn sticky. Hehhh. K, I gotta admit, I didn't really get some parts of the movie, so I had to keep asking Daren to explain to me. Kept discussing the plot with the other people during the movie. Aw well, I guess its up to our own perspective? Hmmmm. I think I'll watch it online again, although the quality sucks.
So... the whole movie was a dream because the spinning thing didn't topple over? Hmmmm.

