Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm not afraid, to make a stand.

I talk to myself a lot. Actually its more of listening to myself rather than talking. Should try doing it if you wanna listen to your brain and not your heart. ;)

I was out the whole day with mum. Yay. I keep going out with her these few days. Was supposed to go rollerblading today, but I cancelled. Aw well. Went down to bras basah with her to make my spects. SIGHHH. I don't wanna become blind okay. I actually need to wear spects long long ago. Since K2? but I stopped wearing spects in sec3? Cause I don't like my spects. Hahhhh. ;) nevermind, the new pair is quite nice. Had to have the eye check up thing. And they'll put lenses into this weird spects thingy. And I have to say which one is sharper with less shadow. Wl, damn hard please. All look the same. Then the lady in the shop got pissed cause my answers are damn contradicting. ;(

Have to wait 2 weeks for the spects to arrive. After that, I wanted to take a bus down somewhere and shop, since we were around the shopping district. But my mum was like, "we have to go to korkor houhou's house." zzzzzzzzzzzzz. He's my cousin. And yeah, he's called korkor houhou. As in, brother monkey. ;/ he just got married some time back, and he has 2 kids now, andand, he has a really cool house in town! Feels like he's living in a skyscraper! Goodness. Its a newly built flat. Looks like a condo, but its just an ordinary flat. Cooool please! Its just like the 3 blocks at bukit batok. Like really tall and have their own carpark. Coolio. There was a buffet! I ate a lottttt.

I was texting my fling the whole day. Hehhhh. I have a fling! ;) alright, not exactly luh. hahaha. he's some crazy friend that I have. And he's damn satanic. Wl, scary please. ;( I was otp with him last night cause there was a moth in my toilet, and I was damn scared. hehhhh.

-
-
-
-
-

stomach cramps. sigh.
we're still not talking. ;(