Mad thoughts running through my mind about that 1 person.
- Why'd you text me?
- Why'd you text me?
- Why'd you text me?
- Why'd you have to text me?
Ughhh, I know its the same thing uh. Just trying to emphasize how much his 1 text affected me. He's just hot and cold. Once I'm on the verge of leaving, something he does pulls me right back into the same situation. And that just sucks. Its like, I'm alr so close. I don't wanna continue this way. I don't wanna be like this. I wish I was strong enough to just walk away. Aw well.
(I really ran out of pictures to use.)
Maths. Ss. English. Recess. Maths. Chinese. Recess. Chem. Phys remedial.
Sleptttt throughout the free periods of Chinese. Was supposed to do self study but I was dead tired and I just knocked out on the table. When I woke up and got back to class after the lesson, I still felt like I was sleeping. Like some walking zombie. If I could, I would have surely walked back to class with my eyes closed. Thats how tired I was today. I don't know why, these few days I can't seem to get myself to go to sleep at night.
If you were to just disappear and never appear in front of me again, I probably can erase you. But with you walking past me all the time, with you smiling to me, with all my friends talking about you, how can I ever keep you off my mind? I always, over and over again, forget to forget you. I still absentmindedly think of you and absentmindedly wish you were here. I'd tell myself I won't text you, but I still do.
I ate 2 plate of food during recess cause daren long was hungry so I accompanied him to have a second bowl of rice. Whew. I still can feel the food inside my tummy. Gonna grow fat soon!
I WANT TO GO TO A DESERTED PLACE AND SCREAM OUT ALL THE EMPTINESS INSIDE OF ME. I WANT TO GO TO A DESERTED PLACE AND SCREAM OUT ALL THE EMPTINESS INSIDE OF ME. I WANT TO GO TO A DESERTED PLACE AND SCREAM OUT ALL THE EMPTINESS INSIDE OF ME. I WANT TO GO TO A DESERTED PLACE AND SCREAM OUT ALL THE EMPTINESS INSIDE OF ME.
speaking of screaming, jh kept appearing over corners and bends to scare me. And, my natural reaction was to scream uh. We were at the stairs beside 4e4 and he scared me, so I screamed. Gopal happened to be inside the class. Well, you should know what happened after that. :/
