-
-
-
I'm sorry k. Less than three. ♥
There was some Emaths vectors test today after phys remedial, but I skipped it uh. I told teacher say I had tuition at 6pm. He refused to let me off cause he say still got a lot of time. Hahaha. I bullshit say my mother want me go home. He don't believe me, so I just walked out of the class. Wahlao. Rudeness +1. Felt like I've been escorted around by taxi all over singapore. Aw well.
Taxi down to jurong for Amaths tuition. Wanting piss me off only, keep asking where am I. -.- slap her. Then never wait for me to go tuition. TT. She jitao go up without me. Aw well. We did differentiation today. Hahahha. Not bad ah. From my zero knowledge of differentiation suddenly become 40% knowledge of it. Hahaha. At first I thought I know how to do rate of change is very good alr, so I graded myself 80%. But wanting cb sia. She say still got a lot more to learn about differentiation. Wl. So much for my moment of accomplishment. Aw well.
1stly, blame Mr Chan for his snail pace teaching. 2ndly, blame Mr Chan for his no good teaching. 3rdly, blame Mr Chan because we've given up on him alr. We haven't given up on ourselves. We gave up on him, thats why I don't do his work. Its isn't effective at all. Tuition is way more effective. Just 90minutes and I learnt so much!
Ah fuck. I'm sorry, <3.