So I met up with a friend at the mrt station and we headed to bishan to check out the movie timings for inception. Alright, live sucks okay. The next movie was at 6.40pm and the only seats left were at the front row. I bought the tickets 1st cause he was searching for an atm machine. When he came up, we both decided front row sucks, so we got a refund for our tickets. I really didn't know we could do that! Hahahaha. He headed home cause of some complications.
I went to get the sticky alone then I went shopping alone. Actually, shopping alone is a good thing. No one there to say influence what we buy. Its like, if you like it, just buy it. Too bad I haven't got enough money. I envy those people who can just happily swipe their credit cards and fill their shopping bags up with endless stuff.
OKAY SHIT, HE JUST WENT OFFLINE. COME BACK ONLINE. PLEASE^infinity.
