Sunday, July 25, 2010
I guess second best is all I will know.
I can't believe a family of 3 can fight over stupid stuff like the tv, computer and laptop. Seriously irritate me only. I rushed back home so that I could talk to him. Cause I know after awhile he'll go sleep alr. I called him. He dota. And he said he'll call me back. But he didn't. He forever expects me to tell him stuff. He can't ownself ask me. He said what, he scared I'm in the cinema, watching movie or what. Thats just an excuse. Then you ask me, why I never text you. Hello? Why should I text you when you didn't bother calling back. Oh wait! I can use this excuse : because you were playing dota and I don't wanna disturb you. OH! And another excuse : because you don't reply my messages half of the time. And my family. Ugh. Mother watch tv and use laptop at the same time. Like shuang only lo. Then I switched on my computer and went to pack my room awhile, I came back, and my dad switched my computer screen to his dvd player thing. At there shake leg, watch tv. Piss me off only. You know very very well that I come home only want to do one thing. T A L K T O H I M. But you guys always make me do the complete opposite. K fine. He's probably gonna go to sleep soon anyway. Fuck it. He probably can't be bothered that I took so long to come back.