and so, I'm back after MIA for 1 day. Cousin shifted over to my house. She's using my computer table to study, so just let her lo. Since its an important examination and stuff. Aw well. Gonna stay up late tonight. Studying and probably msning? Hmmm. Today had 2 damn difficult tests. Macromolecule+Organic chem and Emaths vectors. I'll fail damn badly. Zzzz. Studied damn long for these 2 tests ytd, still CMI one. :( aw well.
Hmm. Lets see. Mr aw did the goal settings with each student individually. And I told him I aim Amaths all A1. Then he jitao look down on me say. The computer generator say you're only capable of aiming till C6. Wl. I told him I just started Amaths tuition and its bloody million times more effective than our fail Amaths teacher luh. Zzzz.
Physics tuition sucks.
The girl who sits in front of me is so irritating I swear.

