I was batgirl for a day.
Heh. Sorry. I went MIA for 1 day again. Cause ytd, I rushed home to shower and change. Then I realized I forgot to bring my house keys. So I told my mum. My mum is freaking cool ttm alright! She told her colleague to drive to my house and pass her keys to me. Awesome mum! ♥ When I called to ask her who's gonna pass me the keys. She say "oh my colleague ah! He very handsome one! Very tall!@!@" Hahahha. Funny ttm. Like bribing him to pass to me. Cause this colleague actually very evil one. But dk why he that day good mood. Hehhhh. My mother's so cute.
After that I rushed to meet cecilia. Played a bit of pool then headed back to school to meet the juniors to have dinner. Mcspicy meal. Omg. I'm gonna get stomach ache again! D: Love the new shaker fries. Wayyyy better than the previous ones.
I went home around 3am like that and I immediately changed and went to sleep. Hahahhaa.
I woke up around 5plus today. Super love the extra sleep! (:
My mother was playing Bejeweled when I woke up. Super cute okay!