SUSO. Chinese. Phys. Chem. Recess. Math. History. English remedial.
Met Alvin laogong after remedials. ♥♥♥
Met Alvin laogong after remedials. ♥♥♥
(slept at chinese, chem, math and english remedial. FML.)
My pure sciences are going down the drain. I can't seem to absorb any science. D:
The guys were playing soccer with a water bottle in class today. And they were like SPAIN WILL WIN! And the rest were like HOLLAND! Or netherland or whatever shit uh. I don't watch world cup. But as I was watching them play, I realized 3 guys disappeared out of the class. And when I looked outside, 3 guys, each with their girlfriends. It looked like a corridor for couples. (Y)
I wish Mrs Yvonne Ong teaches us Math instead.
I wish Mr Tan Huong didn't leave to Melbourne.
I wish Mr Huang isn't teaching us History now.
I wish Ms Gopal won't keep making us do dumb tests.
I wish I could get you off my mind.