I was wearing fbt shorts okay. My shirt damn oversized.
WISH ON 11:11. IT WORKS.
I wished for less than 3 to come online. And at 11:12, he fucking came online. Omg. I was super ultra happy when I saw him online. Then he told me say he watching anime. Nice one. Oh, he's ultra sweet. He said he stopped watching it once I started chatting with him. But I replied him damn slow cause I was blogging and stuff. Looking for the pictures all. Hahahha. He was like "you wish for me to come online, but you never talk with me." Made me laugh out loudd. Sense someone's missing me! ;)
My blog is like, getting less and less pictures. -.-
Woke up at 12:30 today since there was no school. Damn awesome okay. I had 10 hours of sleep. But I feel like I'm still lacking sleep. Seriously. When I was on my bus otw home, I completely missed my stop. I only woke up when the whole bus looped back to Yishun Interchange. Nice one. I went to grab frozen yogurt to eat cause I was starved. Lack of food as well.
Chinese O levels oral was today! Omg. I completely screwed up I swear. I was the 2nd last student uh. Mingsiew was before me. And Daren was after me. Mingsiew is so fucking good at oral. If we ask her any random oral question, she's just nonstop bomb us anwers. There's like yuan ying, hou guo, and jian yi. Ugh. And I'm AFTER her. There's a big contrast in chinese standard. She's band 1. I'm band 4. In addition, I stoned when they asked me the big question.
Now a days, teens don't seem to be bothered about current affairs. What are your thoughts on these?
I swear, I was damn stunned. I just stoned. Fuck man. I am so dead! Even band 5 people like Adrian can at least say something. But all I fucking did was nod and agree to everything she said. Cause she just fucking answer her own question and ask if I agree. I am dead dead dead. -'-
Met less than 3 for awhile after that. Then headed home. I took fucking 2 hours to reach home because I took my own sweet time. And also cause I missed my bus stop uh. -.-
Rushing this blog post. Less than 3 is waiting.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)