Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yesterday's update.

Yesterday was a mess.
  1. Woke up at 12.
  2. Had lunch, used computer.
  3. Met Neo at Thomson Plaza.
  4. Had Pepper Lunch. (Y)
  5. Went for RCIY.
  6. Mass with Kelvin, Neo and Gabriel Chua.
  7. Left mass halfway to watch Claudia Teh.
  8. Went for dinner with the gang. Didn't eat though.
  9. L4D2 with FAT BOY, fatninja, killer boi bastard and -__-'''.
  10. The FAT BOY and fatninja went home.
  11. Kelvin, Gabriel and me slacked.
  12. Quek fetched me home.
  13. I drank at home. Boring. -.-
So I was half an hour late to meet Neo. Haven't seen him in ages. We chatted a bit, (:
RCIY was really fun. Apparently the new batch came in already. And well, Ian Ding is hilarious.
Mass? HAHA. I haven't went in ages. And I left after like 15 minutes of mass. -.-
Claudia Teh's gastric was really scary. She was crying and screaming and everything.
She overdosed on some tablets. -.- So Gabriel Chua took one pack and gave me. Great?
Dinner at Chicken Rice place there. Okay, I swear, Joshua's piercing below his lip is scary. :/

L4D2 with Jacob, Kenneth, Gabriel and Kelvin.
FAT BOY, fatninja, killer boi bastard and -__-''' were their screen names.
We played versus since there were 5 of us. Gabriel was in my team. (:
I was playing as Charger and I was charging at Jacob.
Kelvin suddenly appeared and wanted to kill me. HAHA.
Then I kept shaking his arm, so he couldn't aim properly!! (Y)
I laughed like mad. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA. (:
Me and Gabriel's team trashed their's badly! (:

After that, they played dota so I facebooked. -.-
Jacob and Kenneth headed home. Oh, Jacob is a chindian too.

Kelvin, Gabriel and me headed to Gabriel's house downstairs to slack.
We bought Carrot juice at the petrol station and drank it as alcohol substitute. HAHA.
I talked on the phone with a friend for awhile whilst Gabriel and Kelvin were having their guy talk. O:
Walked to Pierce Sec there where Quek fetched me and drove me home, since it was quite late.
Reached home and was damn tired. K.O.

Woke up at 3pm today.