Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Not enough.

Knock out. K.O.

And as I lay in bed, I was so damn giddy.
The taxi ride home felt like a roller-coaster ride.
My emotions went crazy haywire.
Slam my head against the wall.
Just shoot me dead, it'll all get better.
I texted you, at least reply me "I don't love you."
Isn't it simple enough? 
Just 4 simple english words.
I even allow you to use a contraction. -.-
Just reply me those 4 words.
Its not difficult.
Will your hands break by typing that?
All you're doing now is leaving me hanging on a rope.
This rope is 10 feet off the ground.

Its like taking 5 steps forward.
And 10 steps back.
Try to get ahead of the game,
but I can't seem to get it on track.

My boyfriend told me he'll love me forever.
My boyfriend told me he'll never let anyone hurt me.
ba wo bian cheng ren ren dou ai de xiao tian shi.
And he put a smiley face. Then a "i love you <3"

Was those just words to keep my day going,
or did you really love me.
Do you really still love me?
Will you really protect me?
Be there for me?
Where are you now?

Neither sober nor drunk.
Went crazy, crazy, crazier.
Everything was a mad rush of events.

proper update later.