Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today is the eighth you know.

Everything was just so very perfect just awhile ago.
But in a blink of an eye. The times just rushed by.
And now. You're gone already. Where'd you go?

I miss you quite terribly.



I remember just one month ago. I wanted to give you something. But I had no chance to do so. This month, I wanted to give it to you. Just... for keepsake. I wanted to find you. I waited at your block. Then I went up, you weren't at home. Only your dad. I really wanted to see you really very very badly. Even if its just one glimpse. I want to hear your voice again. Not just through the phone. But face to face. I want to hear you talk to me again. Smile to me again. With that foolish smile of yours. I always imagine myself sitting at your block. And I always imagine you walking towards me with your friends. Then I'd imagine you coming to me. I'd imagine you hugging me really really tight. So much so, you make it hard for me to breathe. I'd imagine you holding me, hugging me, in front of your friends. I really wish that you would come back to me. Just awhile ago, my daddy was using the computer. So I had nothing better to do. I lay down on my bed, and I blasted songs out. I went to my inbox and started to read the messages that you sent me. I read them from the start. Very very slowly. Every single message, I observed the way you typed. The emotions in every single word. And slowly, slowly, I realized your messages grew fewer and fewer over the days. Your emotions grew really unstable. You seemed to be drifting so far away. I cried really very very hard. Even at the start of reading, I really felt my whole heart drowning in a pool of blood. I felt my tears flowing down so fast, so sharp. Just like razorblades. I couldn't stop the tears. I really couldn't stop them at all. And I just kept reading and reading. I remember times when I made you sad and disappointed, but through all of it, you stood by me. Through all our worst times, you love me so much, so unconditionally. I really could see it. I could see how much you love me. 11:11 today, I wished for you. Your ring is back on my finger. Today its back. After very very long. I decided, I can't move on from you. I really cannot do it. The harder I try to move on, the harder it hurts me. And the harder I'll cry.

Just love me, the tiniest bit would make me satisfied.

xiang tong le mei you?
wo dao xian zai hai zai deng ni de hui ying.
ni xiang tong le mei you?
xiang tong le mei you.....
xiang tong le ma?...