Well so I met up with my friend and well, we played around and had a tiny bit of fun. But well, being with him makes me sad all the time. He never tells me anything at all. No one does anyway. Aw well. Okay fuck. I was reading something and he really pissed me off so badly. 5 months. For 5 months it was all just a game to you. Sorry. Good bye. GAME OVER. You have ran out of lives. Thank you very much.
After meeting up with him, I went to search for baking ingredients at Yishun area and headed down to Emily's house. Well. The cookies and stuff were meant for the person from the previous paragraph. But seriously, if I have enough brains, I shouldn't have wasted my energy to bake for him. I would rather bake them for Khaeruddin or Jayraj since they always bug me for cookies. Baked cookies. Burnt the first batch. And made an awesome second batch. And there's one special cookie. Its heart shaped with blue frosting! HAHA. Who wants? Sorry, kidding. Its only meant for one person. But he may never accept it.
We talked a bit ard midnight.
Just two messages from him.
It really made me smile so hard.
I nearly went crazy. ♥
TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010
Overslept for school as usual. But at least I dragged myself out of bed today. My phone's alarm really doesn't work. I mean, it works. But it doesn't wake me up. Defeats the purpose. Aw well. Headed to school. Bumped into some 4e4 guy who happens to stay at Yishun as well. Whats his name again? I remember stacie told me a few weeks ago. Chatted with Cecilia awhile before heading to the prof sharing room. Logarithms. ):
Skipped History lesson with Vivian, Akila and Sixiang. Not bad. The teacher called our parents. -.- I think its damn dumb. They say what, I Friday and Monday skip school, blahblah. I was sick for goodness sake. I was really sick. My mum told the person uh. Some Cristine lady. -.-
Then I headed to 288F there. Stoned awhile. And then I headed to Jurong Library to study. Hmm, productive I guess? Tried to complete tuition's homework. But to no avail. Then met up with wanting stranger. Had Mos at IMM. Had a good laugh at two bitches. (Y) was late for tuition. But I think the teacher was later. He always takes so long to begin his lessons.

