I guess its better to keep things under wraps. So many people don't know whats happening, I rather leave it that way. So many complicated things happened. One lie led to another lie and so on so forth. I gotta stop the lies, next time she asks, I'll just go, uhm, yeah, uhhuh. Damn it. And well, a few days back had a heart to heart talk with Amos, he told me a lot of stuff about myself that I never known. I guess he's right. I'm gonna take his advice.
Now, number 1 is studies. I'm gonna study hard.
I was on the phone with zhijun for awhile just now, kept making fun of zhijie and ted. Its nice to have a friend who's his brother. Anyway, I like their family, I like that they have 2 other siblings to entertain each other. Whereas, every morning I wake up, I'm home alone. When I get home, everyone's asleep. Honestly, I don't like being an only child. It hurts too much. And my parents are never there, they never care. Wish I was as lucky as them. Their family is fab. They have wanting. And all the other fab cousins. Their parents are damn fun and they can depend on each other. Aw well.
I tried I tried, and I tried again and again and over again.
Its time I stopped trying, I'm tired. I'll leave these stuffs aside first.
I'll conc on studies, just like what he told me to do.
My 11:11 wish has changed, to something more practical, but, it still involves you.
in 5 more months, on the last O level paper........ I wish, I wish, I wish. ♥
Hope cecilia's spam calling tml can wake me up.