You know nothing about love. Thanks for letting me have a good laugh at you.
Today. (or should I say ytd since its after 12am alr?)
Woke up at 10am > School for cca farewell > Meet thinesh awhile > Meet Zhijun opp sch > Tuition with wanting > Meet Zhijun @289
Busy day okay. I felt like I went all over Singapore. Damn it, I like to over exaggerate manxzxs. But I'm really damn tired. Thanks a lot huh. Wanted to skip tuition since I didn't bring my worksheet also. But wanting insisted that I go. Look, she's so step good girl. Fuckkkkk. Zhijun, good game. (yknow.......... heh!) Headed home quite early. Bought 2 apple pies from macs and talked on the phone with Zhijun. Damn it, I spend too much time talking to him uh. Should call Zhixiang instead right? Aw well. (: Tuition sucked. We had a fucked test. And I confirm guarantee plus chop that I'm gonna fail. Cause I lost damn a lot of marks on questions that I didn't know how to do. A Math really cmi. Wanting was worse off. (:
AND FUCK IT.
I AM SINGLE.
I AM NOT ATTACHED.
KNNBCCBPCB.
I HAVE BEEN SINGLE SINCE THEN.
AND I AM STILL SINGLE.
STOP ASKING ME.
cause it tears me apart.
damn those hokkien vulgarities.
cause it tears me apart.
damn those hokkien vulgarities.