Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sleepless nights.

Couldn't sleep last night so I didn't sleep. Lay in bed will a cold nostalgic feeling. Reminiscing about our past, and our supposed future. The things you said. The tears I cried. The hugs you gave. Those comforting words. Those reassuring words. The pain you hid. The love we had that was stronger than that of Romeo and Juliet. I'm mad. Why am I still holding on to something that should have been long gone. Shenjingbing, siaozhabor. Head is spinning. Don't really feel tired though. Tuition at night with bitch, ♥. Saturday was the happiest I've ever been in ages, and yet, the saddest too. Every small gesture of care and concern you have for me makes me smile, every negative action makes my heart sink all the way down. Was listening to 可不可以愛我, 好朋友 and 说了再见. Hooked on these three songs. The first one reminds me a lot a lot of you.

Ouch, I just realized how hungry I am right now. Didn't eat much the past few days. Grrrrr. Blame it on my imbalanced sleeping cycles. Stayed up last night, wanted to go to sleep already, then my phone alarm ring, so I went to shower. -.- Had to go to school for JEPGS A Maths test. Thank god I went, cause I could do almost all the questions except the one on some circle thing. -.- Dislike dislike dislike.

我假装过去不重要 却发现自己办不到.
Love me?