I will take up amos advice.
I will take up sean's advice.
I will take up wanting's advice.
I will listen to his mum.
I will listen to zhijun though he's a kid. (:
I will ting zhixiang de hua.
I will find a way to get through this.
I will stop talking about him.
Stop, stop, stop.
O levels, studies come first.
I'll mug like mad.
After it all, I'll come back for you.
No mood to blog.
Had heart to heart talk with sean tan bestfriend ytd night.
Had heart to heart talk with amos just now.
I cried like some fucked up mad dog, seriously.
I just feel damn alone uh.
Zhijun, thanks for letting me play on the bike. Was damn fun even though you pangseh me and left me at 289 alone. Wanting, thanks for getting scolded for me. Thanks Zhijie, Zhijun and Wanting for risking getting scolded just to help me. Thanks a million. Especially to Wanting bitch. You always irritate me unknowingly. Zhijun, thanks for letting me in that day and thanks for entertaining me with your childish nonsense. Thanks for telling me to cheer up when I'm down. And thanks for trying to help me even though your mother will nagg and naggggg and scoold like mad. Thanks Zhijie cause you understood my pain and you were there for me as my spy last time. Heh. Thanks yeah, you guys don't have to help me anymore. I'll go through this alone now. Thank you. ♥
I really really wanna thank amos. For showing me a different perspective of how things are. And its damn weird that the person prank called both of us. Like uhhh, for what? Thanks for tolerating my sadness and everything. Thanks for being there for me through it all although my sadness affects your mood too. Thanks friend. (:
And to you, teo weisong. Thanks bestest bestest bestfriend for standing by me when I was sad then. I guess I didn't quite appreciate you cause, well, I never thought my bestest bestest bestfriend would leave. Come back soon friend. (:
Dennis, thanks for being a pain in a ass.
Thanks Timmy.
Thanks Harresh.
Thanks Leon.
Thanks Matthew.
Thanks Shan.
Thanks Huiwen.
Thanks Tongen.
Thanks Akila.
Thanks Vivian.
Thanks Quek.
Thanks Nigel.
Thanks Vitor bro.
Thanks for the small gestures of care and concern. Esp Hareesh. Remember this?
hey!! thx for liking the status, i dont know you that well. but when u n ted were going on, he told me good thing about you. you are comitted when you are in a relationship, thats a very essential thing when you are in a relationship. :):)
Honestly, that was the nicest post that I received. It made me smile to know that Zhixiang told you good stuff about me. Thank you. (: I doubt you read my blog though.
And thanks Wenkai for crapping with me. (:
I promise I will smile.
I promise the rainbow will come after the rain.
I promise I will cheer up, for your sake, ♥