Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The silent train journey.

Why did I even go? All the way there? Why ah? Tell me why can? Wei shen me? Why do I bother? Who are you to me? So what? SO WHAT? Sooooooo whattttttttttttt? You're not mine anymore... So what? Why do I care? Wei shen me? Why can't I just walk away from this pain instead of letting it hurt me deeper and deeper. Why do I watch as you take that gun and put it against my heart? Why didn't I walk away? Why did I just let you hurt me? WHY? I know I mean nothing to you. So why do I pretend that you still love me. When its so obvious you don't. Why? Wasn't that why we separated? Why do I still let this pain burden me? Why do I let the previous relationship haunt me? Why? Why did I make a fool out of myself? Why didn't I just go home? Why? You left me seated there alone. Why did it take me so long to realize that you didn't want me there? Why? Why did you leave me alone? Again? Why? What am I to you? Who am I to you? Why can't you answer me? Why do you avoid my questions? Do you still love me?

When I was seated there beside you, I looked at my phone, 11:11. I wished for you to love me. Did my wish come true?
When I was walking along side you, I wished for you to grab my hand. And to swing it happily.
When we were in the train, I looked at you. I wished for you to lean to my ear and whisper "I love you."
When you were messaging silently, you looked so sad. I wished that I could be your happiness.
When I talked to him, I wished for you to stand beside me, and tell him to back off, cause I'm your's.
When I was standing at macs, I looked at you. I wished for you to hold my arm and pull me to the seat beside you.

Did my wish come true?

Even if a shooting star went across the sky right now, I know, it wouldn't come true. I know you're gone. I know you're gone forever. I know you don't love me. I know you won't ever hold my hand. I know you won't ever tell me "I love you." I know I can never be your happiness. I know you won't ever consider me as your's. I know you won't ever be there for me when I need you the most. I know you're gone. I know its over. I know I should delete you. If its that simple, you'd long be gone... It isn't that simple.

Do you still love me?
Just say no. And I'll be gone forever. pinky promise.