Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Legs hurt.

Walked around Suntec damn damn fast.
I feel like I've been all around the world today.
Yishun -> Suntec -> batok -> Yishun.
Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating.

I regret it. I should have just called someone to meet up and play.

Aw well. I'm going church tml, then I'm gonna go drinking.
I will drink until I forget everything okay. I really feel a need to.
I'm gonna ton tml night. I seriously sick and tired of my family.
I really wish I could just leave home. After O levels, I will.
I need a break from my life. Just like how tim needs it.
I want to call wanting now. I miss her damn a lot. Really. ):
Don't get thick skinned when you come back okay, bitch. :D
Well. I called Emilia, she wasn't much of a help anymore.
I called Jessica Raja money come, and woke her from her sleep.
Talked to Jessica Tan awhile. Then she had to do dk what.
I wanted to call Sean to meet me at his block to slack, aw well.
I called Pink Dolphin, he was of zero help at all. Thanks though.
I miss wanting, I miss wanting. Fuck, I will go text her now.

before my father wakes up, I have to off this computer.