I missed 11:11 by 1 minute.
And I transfered all those posts here. It just got damn irritating to have to blog in two blogs. Ugh, I cannot stand my emotions these days. Even the slightest thing affects me. The slightest insult, the slightest mistake. Even an unreplied text affects my mood. I feel so dead and every time I think of everything, I just feel so empty. Empty inside outside leftside right. I can't think straight. I feel like smoking, and yet I don't want to. Whew, smoked yesterday. Felt a bit better. Then I felt dead again. Temporary feeling I guess. Had a fab dinner with mum earlier. 1st time in ages that I had a proper sit-down dinner with her. Too bad dad wasn't there. Heh.
Ugh, O levels is just round the corner.
And all that is ever in my mind now is.
Y - O - U
over and over again.
(sky blue)
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you had for so long.
But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing left.