getting used to my bangs? nah. -'-
How I wish I was as close to her as Wanting and Zhixiang are. I think its cool to be close to cousins. But all my cousins are like so far apart. We come together during chinese new year only I guess? So yeah. I met up with Jocelyn Loh Mei Qi. LOL at her chinese name. She dislikes it. Heh. Met up at yishun with Gabriel How and headed to chambers. Not bad not bad. Played L4D with Joy whilst Gabriel played dota with his friends. Went to smoke and headed back to North Point. Alright, so I was asking her about the middle-child syndrome thing. Apparently Gabriel How agrees there's such a thing since he's a middle child. And Joy agrees too cause her sister is middle child. So yeah. Seriously, adults should just have sex twice. Why have that accidental sex and that accidental kid. -.-
L4D was not bad. Didn't play L4D2 cause initially wanted to play with Gabriel but his comp didn't have L4D2. End up he went dota. Nevermind. So yeah. We played 1 match of campaign and a few versus matches. Played until I'm damn damn giddy. Cousin got giddy too. Runs in the family eh? Aw well. Paid up for the lan thing and had a bit of food at North Point basement. Then we all headed home.
Otw home, I called Zhijun, and Weijie picked up the phone instead. -.- Seriously, I thought I could recognize Zhijun's voice eh. But I didn't realize it wasn't him. I still went and ask him, you at 289 ah? What time you going home? All those nonsense. Heh. Nice one! I even asked him what they doing, blahblah. Then Weijie suddenly say "Eh, I'm not Zhijun. I'm his 2nd brother, you know Zhiwei?" LOL. I jitao stun. Weijie is so childish. Thanks.