Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RACHAEL CHUA CHUA CHUA YING XIN.

Rachael, hey bitch. I know I'm supposed to write what I like about you on your fb wall but I really can't write. Like there's no box for me to write. FML. Even fb got something against me. HAHA. Okay, I shall post it here cause afterall, there's enough stalkers here to read and see how much I love her. Heh. Okay. So, I like you cause, I've known you since sec1. You were always that quiet girl sitting at one corner or at the back. And I was always that rowdy attention seeking bitch that I was. HEH. I swear, I read my sec 1 & 2 blog, I really thought I was damn fucked up. Aw well. Didn't get to know you well until sec 2. We became like really close? Remember how I always asked you to follow me find elephant? That was damn childish. But you were always like anything, (: Remember how we saw belle and jess having recess alone and we decided to join them. And all of a sudden, we became really very very close. I remember how I told you everything and how you told me everything and stuff. And we'd talk like nobody's business. Aw well. After that SARS period, we drifted apart. I went astray from that clique and you slowly did too. Well... THENNNN, for some reason we started talking again. I told you about ted and his big brother. And we went out together and had funnnnn. I swear, when the 4 of us were together, it was really fun. AND I rmb how we wanted to disturb ted's big brother whilst waiting for the transport to warren. And we even had a plan. Like you go left, I go right. And boomxzxsxz. Hahahha! That was crazy. I remember the first time we had macs together with them. AWKWARD TTM. But who cares. We kept talking about kfc and macs. HEH. SORRY FOR reminding you of these stuff. But aw well. I guess I was a bitch for telling you about the thing. You know, that thing that made you cry heaps and heaps. And then your sister blamed me for making you sad. Ouchhhhh. Kay, I'm sorry loads. It just slipped off my mouth. Fucked up luh. I still like you. And I like your hair and your crazy camwhore craze. You changed a lot since sec 2. HAHAHA. Really a lot. Don't know how to say. But, I still love you. (: I rmb when we went to your house. SARS. The 4 of us. That was awesome. I rmb how we played on the jumping thingy. And I rmb how I went to find you 1st thing after the last MYE paper. I looked for ted. But yeah. Bad results. I turned to cecilia. But she had her own troubles. So nevermind. Then I turned to you. And damn it. I cried like ugh. And you wiped my tears away. I like you for that. I like you because you make me smile and laugh even when I'm on the verge of tears. During MT lessons, I forever feel like shit. And somehow, w/o you realizing, you make me happpyyyyy. Aw well. I like you cause you're there for me, even if I've never been there for you. I like you cause you always suddenly appear in my life when I need someone. Yay. I like that I've known you for so long. And I like how we used to quarrel but you didn't hold grudges. I rmb that time you mentioned S E A N T A N to me. And I got damn fucked up. And I just scolded you for that. I was fucked. And then you like, didn't hold a grudge against me for that. I like that about you. You can very easy angry, but after awhile jiu alright alr. HAHA. I like how you like to act cute when playing doodle jump. I like how you always compete with me. Like, YAY, SEE MY HIGHSCORE. And I'll be like. hahahaha, I higher! And you'll be like, zzzzzzzzzzz. I like how you can think of such smart ideas like hiding your phone between there and pretending you were playing with your tie instead. HAHA. QUITE SMART HOR. I like how you always scold me stupid and CMI for incentive. HAHAHA. I REALLY CMI OKAY. I know. Thanks. I like how you always say you very smart, blahblah. I like how you show off your Math results. Like OMGGG. I heard you say your math results like a million times.

Okay, damn it. This is the longest I've typed for a "I like you because....." post. And I swear, my fingers are numb! ♥