Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3rd day of school. Like any other...

HR. Math. English. Recess. Chem. English. Assembly.
(Slept during Math, English and Chem Damn it.)

Today was a usual 7:25am day. Damn it. Woke up and rushed to school. I realized thats my every morning routine. I forever have to rush. Never once can I wake up slowly and brush my teeth slowly and all. Always have to rush. Lessons was as usual. I couldn't stand Chan Poh Loong. He teach Math slow until like tortoise. So, I fell asleep. Cannot be bothered. He teaching a ultra simple topic also so slow. Zzz. Woke up for English but fell asleep halfway cause it was really VERY BORING. Tell me, which idiot would teach us word forms?? Who cares if a word is a noun, verb, adj or adv? Seriously. We learnt that in primary school and I doubt O levels will ask us whats a noun, verb, adj or adv luh. Aw well.

Recess, bought fugi apple and went back to class to stone, didn't sleep though. Brought my jacket everywhere I went. Heh. Chem was boring cause I didn't know what she was talking about. Have to go back to school on youth day holiday for Chem lesson with Lia and Jianhong bro. (Y) Thank you Mdm Locckkkkk. Gopal got issues. She always want us analyze comprehension passage for stupid things like, and, then, however, also, as, because, since. Ugh ttm. Oh, assembly was really damn damn stuffy. My legs were cramping and I couldn't move at all cause Khae was beside me. Zzzzz. I swear he damn sticky! HAHAHA. I owe him cookies. Damnn. The assembly was on a talk regarding speak good english. Zzzzzzz. Some England dude came to conduct the talk.

Went to sign in for DC for absence from JEPGS then looked for Cecilia to play the piano. Was supposed to meet Xuwei to do oral portal, but I didn't. (damn it, I have to do it NOW.) I skipped Math remedial since everyone else skipped it and since he probably was gonna do dumb stuff. Like teach REALLYYY slowly. :/ Aw well. Listened to sad songs with Cecilia. Tears flowed down like razorblades. Damn it.

Headed to Macs. Took 61 headed to wanting's house. Talked on the phone with a friend awhile then took 852 and headed home. Texted Xinyi too.

School is a bore.