Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Its just you and me, oh, and my homework. -.-

I am 3/4 through my A Math tuition homework. I just drank hollicks. Yay. Haven't drank that since forever. Well, my parents are damn blind. They can see the computer is on, but can't seem to realize I have work on the table and I'm actually doing it. I mean, seriously, I'm studying. ): Effort has gone unappreciated. Aw well. 6 points for O levels. I can do it. Hahahaha. I hope. I remember in p6, I aimed for 260+ in the end I got a pathetic 214 and got into a lousy school. Ugh ttm. Hope I can at least get into a good jc, doesn't matter if it isn't acjc. Now, I'm stuck at a logarithms question. Awesome.

Today, I missed you so much.
Today, I tried not to be sad, I tried not to mention your name nor think too much about you.
I guess I sort of succeeded.
Just one text from you can make me smile.

I lost track of time.
My body's clock has gone insane.
Just like how I have gone insane.
The only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that you care.
You do right?