Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dead zombie life when you're not here.

I swear. I am damn lifeless. I have to wake amos up to entertain me. I just cooked my own lunch. My god, sucked. Its like eggeggegg and more egg. ): I want my money. My mother haven't transfered cash to my bank account. -.-

___ keep asking me to smoke with him. Like seriously tempting me ttm. I want to smoke. But I know zx wouldn't really be happy when he sees me smoking. Ahhhh. ): Tml I going find friend, then he help me buy. Heh, I don't want ownself buy. (: Marlboro iceblast. Hmmm, I really dk whether I should smoke or not. It's been 3 months since I last smoked. But damn tempted luh. See how, tml. (:

Have tuition later on at khatib, phys tuition. Yay. -.- I really dislike that tuition uh. Damn bloody boring. Cause don't have wanting. Heh. And cause I can't copy anyone's work cause idk anyone there. Aw well. Friday got tuition with wanting again. A Math. Supposed to be next tuesday but teacher cmi.