can't make up your mind mind mind mind mind.
so I was home early today. Couldn't study properly. Ugh. Slept at 5 in the morning and woke up at 1, still feeling a bit in a daze when I woke up. damnnnn. Dragged myself outta bed and prepared then headed to jurong library. guess who we bumped into? -.- hy, xy, and 2 other unknown guys. Had dinner at mac. Phewww~ I think I eat mac will feel fuller than when I eat seoul garden. Weird. I BOUGHT A NEW YAHHHLOOOWW ITOUCH COVER. Omg. Happy. ;);) It'll belong to me until after the 1 week holiday. Woohoo~~ I downloaded new stuff inside alr. Yay. I'm so happy. ;);)
- downside? tml is the start of prelim. Starting off with SS. D-I-E. ;(;(;( have to admit that I ain't prepared.
- tonight's gonna be a late night for me again!!! I hate these tiny little panda eyes. Someone do smt bout this! ;(
- gonna get my spects soon! damn this long wait! I wanna see what it looks like! Yay.
- needa find a revenue for money this eoy. I don't wanna waste my holidays away. (probably retaining tho. sigh)
► where is lt3 when I need him? ;(
-tile.jpg)