Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Monday, September 6, 2010

I am so damn sad now.


I don't know why. I'm sad. I guess I know but I don't wanna admit it. Or maybe I'm just too tired. Right. I think I'm tired of pretending. Really. I hate this. I hate losing people. Friends or what. Screw my life. And everything.

Caught haunted changi today with Amanda, Subra and Cecilia. Coolio. If the storyline was real, I may have really loved that movie. But seems that many people are saying that its fake? And that the guy didn't die and stuff. Aw well.

Ended up not studying cause I just couldn't concentrate and stuff. I don't know. I'm just sad. Aw well. You should have seen the look on my face when she saw right through me. How I pretend and stuff. Damn. Okay. I'm so tired of everything. I'm probably gonna go to sleep now. Nothing much for me to do anyway.