Evelyn Salt.
The Last Airbender.
I fell asleep during this movie cause I alr know whats gonna happen next. Like, I watched the cartoon version long ago alr. Hehhh. I didn't realize its the same thing, cause amanda wanted to watch this.
After that I went to Yishun to meet my friend for another movie.
PCK the movie.
Not sure why Yishun is alr screening this movie. Hehhh. This one, watch alr, is like watching tv show like that. Quite cool though. Like very Singapore. There was this little boy in front of us who kept jumping whilst watching the movie. Zzzz.
Went to buy some stuff together with my friend.
gonna have another movie marathon on tuesday after chem remedial!
I skipped church again. I should have went! :( Ahhhh. I miss all the peoples. Esp igy, chels, joel, seannnnnn, em, dom dill, dom MEY. Hahah. Inside joke. Gonna skip church tml again cause I'm gonna go swimming tml! ;) don't really feel like it though. hmmmm.
79 more days to Olevels.



