Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Now looking back, I wish I could rewind.

disappointment :
3/50 - ss.
32/70 - chem.
0/50 - amaths.

another disappointment tml for O level MT, I'm sure.
wish me the best of luck, I really need it.

there's phys prep tml, then there's chem metal's test.
I need to cram tonight. again, wish the me best of luck.

and, omg, my hit counters! it was 11001 just now,
how cool would it be if it hit 11110 or 11111. wow.

-
-
-
-
-
-

school as usual.

had a drink at mac for my lunch. lepak (LOL) at mac with those people. and then headed to old chang kee with wanting stranger. had some curry noodles. fuck my life. it was spicy as hell. :( gave her all the chicken and potatoes. she gave me her fishcake. :) took a train to jurong and a bus to tuition (which was just 5mins walk away from  the mrt). was raining, and we didn't wanna get caught in it. hahaha. there was a new tutor because the previous one had too much stuff in school. they're still in university i think.

after our tuition, our previous tutor was super super sweet. he rushed here from school to pass us a few notebooks that he bought. and he wrote this letter at the back of the notebook. i didn't notice the letter until i went into the train home. i wonder if wanting noticed the letter already. i'm so screwed in amaths.


just 3 more months, and it'll all be over.