bcause its never ending. ;);)
*somersaults. Top in class for phys EM induction test. Woooohooooooo. ;) 17.5/20. Eh, I really studied damn damn hard for that test. ;) and I cannot believe I beat the physics smart alecs. Yay. ;) k, let me have my moment of pride for awhile, cause it's quite rare that I get good results. Heh. Small test only though. Hopefully, I'll do just as well for phys prep paper! I have to study damn hard for chem and history nowwww!! Procrastinating, again. :( aw well. Alvin bro texted me just now! 1st time since forever. Missed him loaddddds. He saw me walking past shelter then he texted me. LOL.
I was eating my bread during MT, and grace ong walked past. www.goodgame.com/dc-for-3-hours. FML pleaseeeee! 1 hour for eating in class, 1 hour for my fucked socks that keep dropping downnnn on their own, and another hour for my untied hair. ;( life is so unfair. sighhhh. I had to do the chem mcq test, then do the 3 hour dc. Suckssssss. :( but, looking on the bright side, I managed to complete some revising for physics and chem. And also, there were people there who walked past occasionally to entertain me! ;)