Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Monday, August 30, 2010

I've become so numb.

I just reached home not long ago. Studied like mad for SS.

I'm gonna pass my ss this time round.
(crosses fingers)

Not gonna let anyone distract me. ;);) Hopefully leadership comes out again eh. Hmmmm. Was at Woodlands library for productive studying. Went to shop a bit around causeway point. Then headed to batok for productive playing. Hehhhh. Played itouch. ;);) Then headed home quite late. Just reached home not long ago. I came online, then he went offline. Aw well. I'm not gonna let myself become a second "her". Not gonna let love control my life. Cause life isn't just about love. But I gotta admit, I love you, a lot, a lot, a lot.

I'm charging itouch + downloading smt thats like 92mb. So, I guess it'll be a late night for me again. Aw well. Yay, Lia just msned me. ;);) Can't wait for school tml. Gosh. I sound crazy. I guess I'm gonna really concentrate in class from tomorrow onwards. I know I said that many times already, but its for real now. I have a badddd lack of sleep. Sigh. And I can't sleep in class. -.-

- when I become stronger..........