you know you're gonna break down, but you hold the tears in.
you hide all the pain inside, and you try to ignore it.
thats when it hurts the most.
when there's a gallon of fear and pain, but no one sees it.
damn fucked up today in school. got back test results with lousy marks. felt like throwing the test paper into the bin. disappointed the teacher again. heh. I remember she taught me and bro damn long. I still fail. Zzzzz. fail. everything's just fucking hell failing. I really hate how things are going between us. You said we'd stay bestfriends. yeah, right. had another test today. gna fucking fail it. and everyone's complaining about common tests. fuck. I have a whole junk of stuff to complain about O levels preparations. i'm gonna do so fucking badly that even ite would reject me. gonna drop out of school and go to a private school.
I want to delete you from everywhere. fb, msn, hp, life, and heart.
and my father just came in to scold me for nothing. and my mother kpkb me for nothing when she came home. I swear I'm living in a family where everyone is angry. I hate this. I hate this fucked family. Where no one cares, no one understands, no one tries to understand.
hurts. like fuck. he was the only one i ever told that i felt alone. he was the only one i told. i still remember tears flowing down as i told him. i never liked being the only child.
I'm gonna go shower, blow dry my hair and curl in my bed and hope i die.