Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Monday, August 16, 2010

If I could escape.

I'm still shopping online even though I'm broke. nice one. And, I need to study for wednesday's physics paper!! Today's Emaths paper was easy as hell. (Although I lost 14 marks cause idk whats standard deviation and idk how to do those vectors questions) Aw well. Mdm lock returned us our bonding test paper, and I got last in class. 32/70. Best thing to make my day a little worse eh? Ah heck, I'm off to online shopping now. ;)

Mum bought home some awesome food for dinner just now.
She's really great. I texted her that I'm starving and she bought home so much food! ;)
what sucks is that, she doesn't really have much cash, plus, she has to pay for an operation soon.
In addition, she has to chip in for our family trip during eoy, cause dad promised my grandmother that he'll bring us to taiwan or something. And, yknow, my grandmother's old. And this may be the last chance. Ah damn, I sound like I'm cursing my grandmother. :/
what sucks even more is that, my mum gives me damn a lot of allowance. (yeh, i admit its ALOT)
she doesn't even earn much in work, but she spends damn a lot on me.
I can't even remember the last time she bought something for herself.
Dammmnnnn. :(
and my dad is damn selfish with cash please. -.-

k, back to shopping. hehhh.