I went swimming today!!! Gonna go swimming once a fortnight! ;) went with friendddd. He owes me 25 bucks. >:( Not bad, swam a few laps then just played in the water. Gonna go safra with him nextnext saturday! After that called up emily and met up with her @666, our usual hangout spot. There was 1 missing person. Tws. ;( much missessssss. Had our usual icepop and played swings at the nearby park. Climbed the spiderweb! I rmb the first time I climbed that spiderweb was with teoweisong. Missya a gazillion bro! ♥ Missed emily loaddds too. Finally found time to meet up with her, like in the middle of the night. Went up to her house to watch incredible tales and ghost whisperer. This episode wasn't very scary though. Sianxzxs. Looking forward to going to clarke quay with Mum tml! Haven't gone out with her since forever. At the same time can help jh get her sticky! Delayed for a week alr. Whooops. ;)
Missed him a gazillion billion million cause he went mia.
You must be a very good runner, cause you ran through my mind the whole day.
lt3, ;)