I went to sleep ultra late again last night. I was kinda waiting for him to decide to go to sleep. ;/ I realize everything I do is controlled by him. Not that he purposely controls it or what, is somehow, I let him. I can lie in bed for hours, waiting for his text replies. I wait for him to wake up before I go online. If he doesn't talk to me, my whole mood gets spoiled. If he shows the slightest sign of concern for me, I'd be the happiest girl. He's probably playing dota or something now, or maybe he just doesn't wanna talk to me, because I mentioned someone else. Mood = not very good. Ugh, National day? Just a few extra empty days that god just had to provide me. Fabulous. ;/ I have to head to my grandmother's house later on. I promised my aunty I'd be there around late afternoon (which is nowwww). I'm so lazy to go. All I'll ever do there is eat and play wii. Earlier in the afternoon, I was looking through my old sec2 stuff, and I realized I was a complete cb xialan bitch. Its a wonder how the 2e4 clique could stand me. Hahah. Even reading through my old blogs makes me despise myself. Zzzz.
You were all the things I thought I knew, and I thought we could be.
