I ain't interested. My heart is alr taken.
Was MIA yesterday. Went to play l4d with friend then headed home study and stuff. Didn't wanna touch the comp cause I had prep papers. And I still have prep papers tml. I really dk how the fuck am I gna scrape through all these exams. Faints* Reached home late today cause of YOG and cause I met up with a friend after that. Just reached home not long ago. Sigh. Dead tired. Have been sleeping for 2 or 3 hours each night. Gonna die from exhaustion very very soon.
- today's chem prep paper, cmi. ;( studied like mad for this paper.
- tml's hist prep paper, cmf cmi. couldn't find time to study. damn.
- tml's chem acid, bases and salt test, cmf cmi. again had no time.
- english vocab test? :/
- next day's amaths paper, D-I-E.
- friday's chem mcq 3, so dead. ;(;(
*suicides.
Gna disappoint mdm lock again. Sigh. Slept so little yet managed to stay awake throughout lessons today. It was damn damn hard okay. Every few seconds my hand feels like its gonna die from holding a pen. Sigh. And plus, my mood isn't really very good because of him. Sigh. Koji should know what I'm talking about. Agh. Nvm. ;(;( I feel so betrayed yknow. To have put all my trust into one person, and then getting betrayed just like that. And, I believed you up till then. How am I to trust you again?