as all hell breaks lose.
whys everyone having it? emotional breakdowns. I'm dying from this stress. everything is stressing me out. I missed school on wednesday cause I slept at 3am and woke up at 6pm. fml ttm! ;( I'm not always the best person to turn to when you're down. but really, seeing her down, makes me wanna breakdown all over again. I wish she'd just explain everything. Cause when she says nothing happened, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. something happened, we're all just too afraid to admit that it hurt us. We're just to afraid to admit that we're vulnerable. that anything could just knock us down, and we may not have the courage to pick ourselves up again. how can we let people see the vulnerable side of us? ofcause the easiest way to hide the fear and pain is to say "nothing's wrong." I wish he could see the pain in my eyes. cause really, lying about these emotions are really very very difficult. I know he's long gone already. I wanna meet jocelyn now. ;(
