this used to be church.
now?
I miss kelvin tan. But he's a bitch because he keeps texting me in the morning when I'm still half asleep and even before my alarm rings. His text will interrupt my dreams! So annoying. Hahahaha. I just don't like it when people text me in the morning. Because I like to stone in the morning. And I hate it when people interrupt my train of thoughts.
I'll be going swimming tml late afternoon till evening then most probably be meeting nigel (pri school friend) ;). Haven't seen him in a few months. I lost contact with him for awhile, and we regained contact this year. Heh. Gonna go skating on sunday with friend. ;) Wanted to meet sean tan today, but he said he was lazy. Kill you. -.-
I think Miss Gopal is quite a awesome english teacher.
dota should just burn in hell.



