WHERE'S THIS BOY?
- erase this love.
I switched off my handphone cause of some personal stuff. I wanna runaway from the world alright. Just leave me alone. I don't need anybody. I don't need you. Nope, don't need ya at all. If you really wanna contact me, call my house phone or write on my wall. I'm gonna leave my phone off for quite sometime. I don't wanna leave my phone on, hoping that you'd text me. It just sucks, cause you won't. I deleted your number, so that I won't hope to see your name appear on my "1 new message". I still can remember your number anyway. Deleting it wasn't good enough yknow. Awhile ago, you told me ___ when I was on the taxi with him, but now you tell me not to love you. I should be asking you this... What do you want?
Want me to go? Just do this 1 very very very simple thing. Contact me somehow, and tell me that you don't love me, that you will never love me anymore, that you won't want to love me anymore, that I mean absolutely nothing to you already, that if I still love you, you wouldn't care, that you will never come back to me. Convince me with that. Then I'll go. Cause, why, I feel like you still care. You're yes then you're no.