Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Monday, August 2, 2010

All around me are familiar faces.

worn out places.

-
-
-

I think you're an idiot. Just like any other guy. I've wasted almost 2 months on you. Waste of time seriously. If you don't wanna get me, I'm gonna stop trying to get you. If you're not gonna talk to me, I'm not gonna talk to you. You're the guy. You take the initiative, thanks.

I cannot believe my parents can quarrel at the dining table whilst my cousin is there. Seriously. If you guys don't feel very lose face, I do. Don't hang your dirty linen in public please. Really damn ps alright. And then me and my cousin sit there silently eating our food. Really made me lose my appetite also.

There's no such thing as love.
Its just something barney the dinosaur has been lying to us about all this time.
Blame him.

cause I gave up on this 4 letter word. L-O-V-E.