Warning : I have a cb princess attitude.

Monday, July 26, 2010

You're the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.

For the first time since idk when, he walked past my class to get to his maths class. I know he never walk by that direction. He never walks past my class one. So why the hell did he have to walk past my class? Why did he have to look in. Why did he have to look at me? And, after chinese lesson, when he walked past me, everything came rushing back. All the emotions that I tried like hell to bury inside suddenly came out. And when a friend asked me about him, I pretended I didn't care. I'm really sick and tired of hiding all these emotions. I wanna just go up to him and hug him really really really tight, until he pushes me away.

再次拥抱, 一分一秒都好.

Everything I do, where ever I go, I see him. And, I have to force that smile, that laugh. I pretend not to care that he's right there. Pretend that whats over is over, and that it doesn't matter to me. And its so tiring to fake everything.