SR. Phys. English. Recess. History. Recess. Math.
(slept during math only. Was playing like mad during history!)
Lessons as per normal. Boring to the max.
Bumped into him like twice. Both times, I was too stun to say hi. Fuck.
Cecilia brought seaweed to school. And inside got this pack of thing. Like they say "do not open", "do not put near children", "do not wet" and "do not eat". We did everything to it except eating it uh. LOL. I cut open it. And she suddenly realized what it said on the packet. So we were like. Hmmmm. We should make it wet! So I poured my fugi apple inside. Hehhhh. Nice. Got chemical reaction. The thing became damn hot. Lolol. I know we're damn dumb uh. But what to do? Mr Huang sucks. He dk how to teach one. Oh. Then we put it into a plastic packet and put damn a lot of Kahfai's plain water inside. Wanted to transfer it into the bottle, but I spilled it instead. Looks like vomit. Or, it looks like abstract art.
I screwed up my Phys O level Skill 3 planning. There goes 5% of my whole Phys grade.
Just came back from Phys tuition.
(had to remind myself what work to do when I get home. :/)
They like repainted the classroom. And the paint smell was killing me inside out I swear. I was late for lessons as usual. Tuition starts at 7. I left home at 7. Niceeee. Anyway. There was a circuit trip halfway through the lesson. And the people help us get the electricity back on. And the teacher ended up talking about the thing that controls the main power. Zzzzzz. He was like. "OMG, THIS IS PHYS!" And we gave him the sian face. My friend had allergies to the smell of paint. So her mum called the tuition center and she could go home. Zzzz.
I was texting like 4 people, complaining about the paint smell. -.-




